What do we mean by ROI (Return on Investment) for Automated Sample Preparation?
Sample preparation is one of the most important steps in the analytical process and can contribute up to 20% of the variability (J. Lyn, M. Ramsey, R. Fussell, and R. Wood, Analyst, 2003,128, 1391-1398.) The sample prep lab is often staffed with the least experienced personnel in the laboratory, making reproducibility between analysts also a problem.
Automated sample prep can help.
ROI often comes in two forms:
Internal ROI consists of:
- Increased reproducibility between technicians
- Decreased solvent consumption
- Decreased user errors and re-extractions
- Decreased training costs
- Simplified sample work-flow equates to better sample tracking
External ROI consists of:
- Increased sales
- Decreased customer support issues
- More consistent sample turn-around means better service to customers
- A Green approach to business
Horizon delivers excellent returns on all fronts:
Horizon Technology understands the challenges that many lab managers face today. The automated sample preparation solutions we develop and sell help managers meet their business objectives.
We invite you to learn how other labs have justified their automation investments: