Protecting the environment and people from harmful solvent vapors.
For the efficient automation of oil and grease extraction, EPA Method 1664, SolventTrapOG attaches quickly and easily to the exhaust hose from the Speed-Vap®IV Solvent evaporation system. Place the 500-mL glass Erlenmeyer collection vessel (provided) in the collection chamber and turn the system ‘ON’ to begin condensing hexane vapors.
The SolventTrapOG is designed with temperature control down to -25oC for the most efficient condensation and capture of hexane solvent vapors. The SolventTrapOG is capable of recollecting approximately 70% of the evaporated solvent when run at room temperature, directly from the Speed-Vap for easy recycling or waste disposal.
- Prevents harmful Hexane vapors from being released to the atomosphere
- Reduces overall solvent costs
- Protects workers from exposure to harmful solvent vapors
- Keeps sensitive lab instruments protected
- Minimal space requirements
- Bench top or floor operation
- Dual temperature display
- Plastic vacuum collection bottle
|Wetted Materials and Construction||