INSIDE SALES POSITION
Horizon recognizes that attracting and maintaining high quality people is key to its success. We are looking for people with a strong technical background and good interpersonal skills who are interested in an opportunity to make a significant contribution in the growth of a company which invest heavily in its employees.
Currently we are looking to expand our inside sales group with a person focusing on disposable disks and disposables which include solid phase extraction disks and filtration consumables. The candidate must have a technical understanding of chemistry. The ideal candidate will have experience selling disposables and/or technical products. Some travel may be required when working with the field sales and marketing group. This position may provide an entry level into the sales group either in a temporary or full time mode.
Horizon provides an outstanding environment and excellent salary and benefits. A resume, together with a brief description of your experience and future goals should be submitted to: email@example.com, 16 Northwestern Drive; Salem, NH 03079.
The Shipper/Receiver is responsible for receiving and storing parts in the warehouse and accurately packaging and shipping parts to customers in an efficient and timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction. This position reports directly to and works with the Warehouse Supervisor to accomplish these tasks.
Areas of responsibility are listed below, but are not limited to the following.
- Ship outbound materials – Pulls materials from finished goods to match sales orders. Package all orders and process through appropriate carrier. Process sales orders through ERP system. Maintain shipping materials and supplies.
- Receive inbound materials – Unload shipments from vendors and carriers. Open boxes and verify receiving information. Receive parts through ERP system and put parts away in designated locations.
- Inventory Coordination – Moves parts from manufacturing and inspection areas to designated locations. Executes transactions for parts moving to other locations. Evaluates stock location quantities and adjusts locations as needed.
- Light Assembly – as needed.
- Light Facility maintenance work – as needed.
- 3 years prior Shipping/Receiving experience necessary
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Basic computer literacy in Excel, Word and the ability to learn other Shipping/Receiving software
- Ability to use dollies, hand trucks, pallet jacks, and carts to move material in excess of 50 pounds
- Good verbal/written communication and organizational skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Kanban experience/Kanban knowledge helpful
Regular working hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, with the possibility of overtime.
Horizon Technology is a leading global manufacturer of automated sample preparation systems for the analysis of organic compounds and Oil & Grease Testing. Horizon Technology understands the challenges of today’s laboratories, and the importance of the sample preparation step in the work flow of the overall analytical process. We strive to help laboratory managers meet their business objectives by increasing sample throughput, reducing operating costs, and improving the accuracy and consistency of their data. Horizon Technology, Inc. is headquartered in the United States, with distributors around the world.
In addition to a competitive salary package, we offer benefits designed to help our employees stay healthy, plan for the future, prepare for the unexpected, and balance the demands of work and home. Qualified candidates should e-mail resume, salary history and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.