Horizon Technology is a leading global manufacturer of automated sample preparation systems for the analysis of organic compounds and Oil & Grease Testing. Horizon Technology understands the challenges of today’s laboratories, and the importance of the sample preparation step in the work flow of the overall analytical process. We strive to help laboratory managers meet their business objectives by increasing sample throughput, reducing operating costs, and improving the accuracy and consistency of their data. Horizon Technology, Inc. is headquartered in the United States, with distributors around the world.
In addition to a competitive salary package, we offer benefits designed to help our employees stay healthy, plan for the future, prepare for the unexpected, and balance the demands of work and home. Qualified candidates should e-mail resume, salary history and salary requirements to: email@example.com.
Territory: United States
Posted: November 2016
Summary of Responsibilities:
Administer accounts payables, collections and sales tax functions. Assist the Accounting Manager with reporting and special projects.
- Process accounts payable vouchers
- Prepare weekly payable checks
- Create monthly sales tax spreadsheets
- Prepare periodic sales tax filings
- Accounts receivable collections
- Backup for customer invoice processing
- Special reporting and projects as required
- Accounting or Finance degree preferred
- At least two years of related experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team